Monday, July 9, 2007

It has been pointed out to me that perhaps I should describe my new house on here, especially since I have only had four people over so far. As I said before, the house isn't huge, but it is a good size for me and Sampras, my dog. It is one story with a nice living room/dining room. I have a fireplace, which makes me feel really special for some reason. There are two large windows in the front, which really let a lot of light in all day. I have a good-sized kitchen, probably a lot bigger than I need with my limited cooking skills. All of the appliances are rather new, but the fruity wallpaper on the kitchen walls will have to go as soon as possible. My bathroom is really nice, with a new bathtub that has a built-in towel holder, a seat to sit on, and all kinds of shelf space inside the shower. My house has two bedrooms. The master bedroom, which is currently the least decorated in the entire house, is huge and has a gynormous walk-in closet. The closet has a built-in shoe rack and plenty of room for my large quantity of clothing. Sampras could easily make a comfortable home in the huge closet. The spare bedroom is actually being used as my office. It is much smaller than the other bedroom, but that may be because there is more furniture in it. The spare room overlooks the backyard, which is fenced in and contains two sheds. One shed holds all of the lawn tools, and the other shed is currently holding holiday decorations. The carpet and paint is brand new throughout the house. Most of the house is decorated in blue and green, but the master bedroom is reddish-orange and gold. I really like the house and look forward to continuing to make it my own. I also look forward to meeting my neighbors.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hey! Love the home description, but post some pictures, would ya?! The one little pic you do have is adorable of you and your mum. Miss you muchly!